92872
  • Registration fee and Payment


    INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT

    * Authors may submit more than one abstract, but present only two of them in a conference day. 
    Author who wants to attend to the conference should register and pay the registration fee. At least one of the authors should register to present the paper at the conference.
    * Authors who presented a paper in EDUREST 2018 İstanbul Conference, will not pay additional charge for the second paper. But they should pay additional charge for the third paper.
    Registrations from authors cancelled before July 01, 2019 will be refunded 90% of the registrations fees. The remaining 10% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
    Registrations from authors cancelled after July 02, 2019 will not be refunded.

    Payment Informations

    Due to the some restrictions of money transffer to Ukraine, payment procedures and methods will be sent in acceptance letters for all participants. For those participants who have some restrictions by own country on the transfer of money to Ukraine, you can to contact the payment department of organization at edurestec@gmail.com to learn the possibility of on-site payment in Kiev.
     
     
      DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD PAYMENT
    (August 09, 2019)
    DEADLINE FOR REGULAR REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
    (August 23, 2019)
    ORAL PRESENTATION 125 EURO 150 EURO
    POSTER PRESENTATION 125 EURO 150 EURO
    VIRTUAL PRESENTATION 100 EURO 100 EURO
    AUDIENCE 50 EURO 50 EURO
    ADDITIONAL PAPER 25 EURO 25 EURO
     
    *****
     
    The registration fee includes
      ORAL PRESENTATION  POSTER
    PRESENTATION 
    VIRTUAL
    PRESENTATION 
    AUDIENCE
    Participation in all sessions    
    Wireless Internet Connection    
    Lunch (Presentation Date)    
    Coffee breaks    
    e-book of Conference proceedings with ISBN    
    Participation Certificate 
    Paper Publication    
    Invoice  

    Please contact to Organization Committee (via edurestec@gmail.com) about payment methods
     

    Turkish Airlines is the official airline of event name” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code “event code” under delegate section. Event code will be sent to all participants in the conference acceptance letter.